Purchasing a new HVAC system is a big decision and investment. ETRU helps our customers choose the right time for a new HVAC installation. We pride ourselves on working closely with our customers to determine the HVAC unit that will best fit the heating and cooling needs of their space. We also strive to set ourselves apart as contractors for new home installation. We enter all variables into our computer system. This system provides us with an accurate load calculation. The load calculation allows us to properly size your system correctly and efficiently.
Many of our customers wonder, “When is it time for an HVAC replacement?”
Here are some of the main determining factors:
- Age – If your existing HVAC unit is 10-15 years old, then it may be time for an HVAC replacement.
- Expensive Repairs – It may be more cost effective to replace your HVAC unit if the repairs on your older unit are becoming more frequent and increasingly expensive.
- Heating and Cooling Capabilities – If your older unit is no longer capable of keeping your space heated or cooled to a comfortable temperature, then you may want to consider a new HVAC installation.
- Energy Efficiency – If your energy bills are high because you have an older, inefficient HVAC unit, then spending money on an HVAC replacement now may allow you to recoup your savings in energy bills in a short period of time.
ETRU understands that the HVAC unit plays an integral role in your HVAC system, but so does the duct work! Commonly overlooked by HVAC contractors, duct work is key in maintaining good air quality and system efficiency. When we conduct your HVAC installation, we follow a strict four step process to ensure that air can ONLY enter in the return and out the supply. In addition to saving you money, these steps protect your family against air pollutants and the risk of combustion gas “backdrafting” which can be caused by leaky ducts.
4 Step Duct Sealing Process:
- Attachment screws
- Tape – we use 3 inch metal tape
- Duct sealer