Geothermal HVAC – Geothermal HVAC Systems work by using the stable temperature of the ground or a nearby water source to heat and cool indoor air. Depending on the size of the home and local conditions, geothermal units can pay for themselves in just a few years! According to the EPA. geothermal systems have the most affordable life cycle cost of any hvac system on the market. Additional benefits of choosing a geothermal HVAC System include:
- Efficiently heat and cool the air and water in your home
- Environmentally friendliness – Ground-source heat pumps produce zero emissions
- Savings on energy bills from 25% to 70%
- A 30% 2016 Tax Credit on all “Qualified Geothermal Heat Pump Property”
Mini-splits – A mini-split system is a high efficiency HVAC solution for existing homes or businesses without ducts. Mini-splits are also used in new construction, additions, and apartment style housing. Benefits of choosing a mini-splits system includes:
- Heats and cools with a single unit
- Doesn’t require ducts
- Zoning capabilities allow for different temperatures in different spaces
Why Choose Newcomb for your Geothermal HVAC or Mini-split system?
- Service – Our company was founded on the values of honesty and integrity, and it shows with every high efficiency HVAC service call and installation
- Expertise – We do things right the first time. We know that “the less you see us, the more you like us!”
- Sense of Community – Newcomb Heating and Air truly cares about the Herrin, IL community and the people who live here. We want to help with your heating and air conditioning needs, not just on a single service call, but for a lifetime.